New World of Warcraft Expansion: Mists of Pandaria!
It’s official, Blizzard has just announced the next World of Warcraft Expansion – The Mists of Pandaria! This has been highly speculated and Blizzard has confirmed TODAY that this new expansion is the next Chapter for World of Warcraft.
Here are a few of the new features of the Mists of Pandaria:
- New Continent – Pandaria: With 6 completely new zones
- 9 New dungeons and 3 Heroic remakes of Classic Dungeons, including 2 Scarlet Monastery wings and Scholomance
- New Playable Race – Pandaren: Playable by both Alliance and Horde
- New Hero Class – Monk: Most likely an agility based class, using a combination of both unarmed and weapon attacks
- Level Cap Raised to 90
- Talent Trees completely re-vamped: Click here for more info on the New Talent Trees.
- New Pet Battle Mode: Non combat pets can now duel each other in turn based combat
- Dungeon Challenge Mode: Timed dungeons for extra achievements and rewards
- PvE Scenario Mode: PvE Battlegrounds? Click here to learn about
Powered by Facebook Commentsa free SEOPRessor and blogs results in cash! Find out about autoblogging : risk free trial